rmb, wmb & mb() equivalent calls available in user space ?

Hi all,

I am using rmb, wmb and mb() calls through driver when accessing BAR
regions of memory-mapped PCIe device.

It is possible to mmap these BAR regions to user space. I am calling
mmap from user application to map the BAR regions. After successful
return of mmap, we have start address
of BAR region using which we can access the device directly. Now I
need to assure ordering between read or write operations. How to
achieve this ?
Any functions similar to rmb, wmb or mb at user level available ?

Kindly, correct me if i am missing something. Any info/link/reference
will be of great help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Yogeshwar