Re: latest kernel compile-- system panic

Hello
This time also . i just copied the .config of my running kernel to the downloaded new kernel's directory
and
did make and further steps.
and it executed successfully.
no kernel panic.

is it the right way .?
But i helplessly do it as last resort everytime
when after my all efforts new kernel panics on boot everytime.

Nidhi