Re: Blacklisting in-kernel drivers

Peter Teoh wrote:
similar from previous links posted, a lot of solutions are
distro-specific, and varies from version to version:

http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-bugs-dist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg351306.html

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 12:26 PM, Peter Teoh <htmldeveloper@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
something about kernel module blacklisting using udev:

from here:

http://wiki.debian.org/udev

clicking on blacklisting:

http://wiki.debian.org/KernelModuleBlacklisting

there is something on disabling module autoloading here:

http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Udev