Re: Is there any reference or documents about how Linux supports dynamic library?

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 4:48 PM, Mulyadi Santosa <mulyadi.santosa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 2:27 PM, ZelluX <zellux@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So actually dynamic linking has nothing to do with kernel, or there's no
> special system calls or other mechanisms provided by kernel to support
> dynamic linking, is it right?

Hi, please, no top posting :)

Yes, kernel has nothing to do with linking. Kernel only helps loading
the ELF objects...but for linking, it's up to the ld.so

I see.

By the way, I'm new to mailing list, do you mean I should reply at the bottom of the post like this? And reply posts by "Reply All" button in gmail?

--
Best regards,
Wang Yuanxuan