Re: Is there any reference or documents about how Linux supports dynamic library?

On 1/24/10, ZelluX <zellux@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I see.
>
> By the way, I'm new to mailing list, do you mean I should reply at the
> bottom of the post like this? And reply posts by "Reply All" button in
> gmail?

Yup :) People here love bottom posting, due to one obvious reason:
easier to track the conversation ...  it is more comfortable to track
down conversation by reading it from top to bottom, right? :)

Oh and about "reply all", I think you just need to reply to the
mailing list address. You could add the original thread starter in cc:
list. Whether you wanna to add others, that's up to you if you find
that approriate...but beware of cross posting. Avoid that at your
best.

--
regards,

Mulyadi Santosa