Re: 'No such device or address' when writing to device driver

Sam

Have you ensured that your major device number is not in use by
another device driver? You can see an active list by browsing <linux
source>/Documentation/devices.txt.

Additionally posting your error messages, code, etc may help with
troubleshooting.

--
Thanks

Ben Campbell