Re: kernel API and other update changes.

>              As there are many changes in Latest kernel with respect to LDD3
> documentation.so where can i get documentation of latest API and which API
> and flags deprecated with respect to LDD3.

The kernel interfaces are themselves sort of well documented in the sources.

I usually search LKML for patches that involve any differences with
information in books, Its hard for books to keep up with the rate of
change so they can get outdated quickly. Also read Documentation sub
directory in the kernel sources.

-Joel