Memory Management Question

Hello All,
I am currently reading on memory management in the Linux kernel, and I
am wondering what's the relation ship between virtual addresses and
'struct page' s. Now I do understand that a virtual address will
eventually map into a PTE and an offset that represent the physical
memory address, so how does that fit in with struct page, what it is
used for and how are its flags different from those of a PTE. Does any
kind of mapping exist between PTEs and 'struct page's, and where is
that mapping held?

Regards,
Mohammed