Up to date driver-model docs?

Is there any up to date documentation of the driver-model? I've found that device.h is different to the docs in Documentation/driver-model/driver.txt and was going to post here when I found the following thread[1] from 2004. It's referring to different files to driver.txt but I'm assuming that everything is out of date as unfortunately nothing seems to have
come from the old thread and I can't find any correct documentation.

My immediate issue is that as per the docs, I wanted to use the supposed list structure in struct device_driver to get a list of all the devices attached to the driver, so if anyone can help me with that then I'd be grateful.

Further to that I'd like to help update the documentation if anyone is willing to answer questions regarding the current state of the driver model.

Thanks,

Phil

[1] http://marc.info/?l=kernelnewbies&m=107402910503964&w=2