Integrating kernel module code into kernel source tree.

Hi!
I have driver for PCI serial board, it compiles as a module, loads and
works fine. Now it exists as a several files outside the kernel source
tree. I want to integrate this code within the kernel source tree: I
want it to exist as some files inside the kernel source, I want to be
able to select this driver in kernel config and so on. So can any one
provide me any instructions to achieve this task (I hope it is not
very difficult) or point to any online documents, etc.?

Thanks in advance.

--
Denis