Re: how to export function from fs/dropcache.c

since drop_cache is part of kernel, u have to do 3 things:

a.   declare EXPORT_SYMBOL() at the end of the fs/drop_caches.c file.
b.   remove the "static" in front of drop_pagecache() declaration.
c.   recompile the kernel + modules etc, and reboot into the new kernel.

--
Regards,
Peter Teoh