Re: Simple USB mouse driver.

Hi,

I'm currently working on a the driver appletouch.c (can be found in drivers/input/mouse/)
it's quite clear and uses USB interrupts. Irecommand you to read this. Moreover the chapter
about USB devices in LDD can give you informations on USB interrupts messages (how to submit
URBs etc ).

Hope it helps