Help for doing mmap of a memory allocated with kmalloc

Hello list, I am trying to mmap a memory region allocated using
kmalloc. I have few queries :-

1. Is it safe and recommended to mmap a memory region allocated using kmalloc()?
2. If my buffer size is big enough to cross the page boundary, Is it
required to explicitly
 set pg_reserved bit of every page before mmaping? Secondly, If half
of my object is
 lying on first page and other half is on other page. What to do in this case?

3. Lets assume that memory for more than one objects of same type or
may be different type is coming from same page and both the objects
has been mmaped to user space processes (may be to the same process.
or different).
In this case, during munmap,  will there be any race to clear pg_reserve bit?
Objects belong to same driver module. In other words, Lets say first object is
 getting unmapped so it is clearing the pg_reserve of page, and other object
is getting mapped so it is setting pg_reserve bit. Will this race lead to some
 sever consequences or Kernel will handel this for me?

Thanks in advance.

-regards