alsa module snd-hda-codec-realtek not loading

Hi guys,

Im facing a terible problem if any one could help me it will be great,

I have two kernels of version 2.6.30 which are built from same config file, but one is detecting the pci audo device and loads snd-hda-codec-realtek and the other kernel not doing.

The following are the bootmessage of kernel which detects

http://www.heypasteit.com/clip/9JP

The following is the bootmessage of second kernel which doesn't detect the audio device

http://www.heypasteit.com/clip/9JR

Here is the config file used

http://www.heypasteit.com/clip/9JS

Im compiling the kernel by `make && make modules_install` am i missing something?

-Welkin-