Re: About Raising priority of Kernel Function to Interrupt Level

> is  obviously having somewhat less priority. Do we have any
> mechnsm which allows us to raise the Kernel Code Function priority  from
> Thread Context to Interrupt Context while executing it.

Please make it a habit of quoting the arch/kernel version by default
while asking something.
  Coming to your query, you can simulate a interrupt on a device (say
an unused serial port other than what you use for console ) or any
other hardware(say writing someing in the TX, to always receive a TX
intr), and call your kernel API from within that.
   Remember that your kernel API should finish itself asap, and should
not sleep and should not corrupt any global data which might be used
in an interrupt context.

-syed