About Raising priority of Kernel Function to Interrupt Level

Hi All,

I am looking for some particular case here.
Here is the scenario:
1. I have one ISR which is getting called while I am receiving interrupts.
2. Now I have one more Kernel Code Function which is as critical as this ISR Execution. Is there any way to raise the Kernel Code function priority as ISR level.i.e. ISR is running in the context of Interrupt which is high priority, while the Kernel Code Function is running in Thread Context which is  obviously having somewhat less priority. Do we have any
mechnsm which allows us to raise the Kernel Code Function priority  from Thread Context to Interrupt Context while executing it.

I hope that I am able to convey my intent properly here.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
_-_Mayank Rana_-_