Re: project

I am interested in page replacement policy.as I am new to linux kernel I not able to select particular page replacement algorithm for study.

A word of caution:
These parts of the Linux kernel are usually highly optimised for performance. You may find
that an algorithm taught in some OS class that has a much better complexity than the one
currently implemented, behaves considerably worse in reality. This is usually due to
things that are not normally taken into consideration by theorists, such as cache
alignment, branch predictions, etc.

If you are interested in a project for the sake of learning or experimenting with OS
principals in general, Linux may not be the right choice for you.

Elad