Re: Need help in using debugFs.

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 8:13 PM, Manish Katiyar <mkatiyar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It appears you are using debugfs from e2fsprogs. The columns seem to be

Yes.....that is the impt point.....the two debugfs are two different
thing (one is userspace, another is kernelspace).....two completely
different way of using it....and userspace debugfs application DOES
NOT use the kernelspace debugfs, am I correct?

But for the kernel based debugfs, I am aware only of systemtap using
it:   systemtap,

Regards,
Peter Teoh