Re: Need help in using debugFs.

Hi!

Here is a small tutorial: http://docs.blackfin.uclinux.org/doku.php?id=file_systems#file_system_exampledebugfs
If you need more help to use it, don't hesitate to ask!
As you will see there are two ways to use it:

_ By creating a file which exports or import a single variable. It's simple but asynchronous (you or the user-process needs to check periodically if the value has changed.
_ By implementing the common file operations. But it stays simple and it's synchronous.

Regards,
Frédéric...