Re: USB probe for 3,1,2 USB HID mous device

Dňa Pi 13. Apríl 2007 18:26 Jiri Kosina napísal:
> On Fri, 13 Apr 2007, peto wrote:
> > I would like to ask you, what is reason that my module registrated as
> > USB HID device mouse was not reach entry point of function for probe
> > callback

> Please provide more information, namely the code of the module and also
> more proper description of what you'd expect to happen.

Code was witten by my student (We need someone who will be expert for drivre
wrintng so we try to prepare student for such task) so I can not send you
code just now.

But situation is described like

1. We have USB HID compiled in kernel not module
2. We have registrated our module by usb_register(&usb_mouse_driver)  with
usb_mouse_driver.id_table[] set as { {USB_INTERFAC_INFO(3,1,2), {}}
and usb_mouse_driver.probe set to probe function inter,

3. probe function is never started but USB HID detects mouse a call its probe
function

Is this solvable?
Why it is called just one probe function of the coresponding modules.

Thank you agin for your help
Peter