How to deliberately dump a kernel stack?

Hi all:

I would like to deliberately cause a kernel stack dump when the kernel
is in softirq. Is it possible to do this?

I have used the sysrq technique. However, the sysrq just dump all the
process context when the magic key was pressed. In ksoftirqd, there
are only two callstack traces in sysrq print result.  I checked that
value in objdump of vmlinux and found that it locates in
arch_kernel_thread and end up in schedule(). Ksoftirqd manual mentions
that ksoftirqd executes in process context only when there is already
a softirq when the incoming one is registered(triggered), so the
softirq are rarely be traceable when they are not in process context.
Could you give me another technique to trace the call stack without
modifying the code to panic()?

Thanks.