RE: TSS and linux kernel

-----Original Message-----
From: Ahmed S. Darwish [mailto:darwish.07@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 4:51 PM
To: Pradeep Singh, TLS-Chennai
Cc: kernelnewbies@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: TSS and linux kernel

On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 08:28:12PM +0530, Pradeep Singh, TLS-Chennai wrote:
> <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN">
> <HTML>
> <HEAD>
> <META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
> <META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 6.5.7638.1">
> <TITLE>TSS and linux kernel</TITLE>

No one reads HTML messages here. Please use text/plain mails.

Check http://expita.com/nomime.html to turn HTML and MIME off in
your mail client

Thank you for pointing that out.
Wasn't aware about firefox and exchange server behaviour.

Thanks once again.

PS:- If anyone sill finds my messages in HTML format please drop me an email.

pradeep
Regards,

--
Ahmed S. Darwish