Linux support for OMAP 850 from TI

Hi

I dont know whether this is the proper place for this question, but I saw similar topics flying around in last few posts. In case this is OT, any pointers regarding the relevant forums will be great help.

Here is the problem:

Full Linux support is available for OMAP 730 processor from TI, OMAP 850 is an improved processor with some new, some enhanced and some dropped features. Has Linux been ported for OMAP 850? After studying both the processors, I have understood the difference and I nearly know what needs to be done for supporting OMAP850, not very clear though. Has anyone done this before?

I know of Open source contribution from a company for supporting OMAP 850 but I couldn't find the related code in 2.6.19 (company claims that it is should be there in 2.6.19).

Regards,
Pharaoh