Re: proposed outline for kernelHacking wiki page

Hi jinesh,

On 9/15/06, Jinesh K J <jineshkj.newsletters@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 9/15/06, Rik van Riel <riel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Suman,

To start with I would like to work on 'linked list implementation in
kernel' and also 'processes'. If someone has already started the work,
I would like to help them otherwise I'll start working on it from the
scratch.

We can belive only if u post ur metirial to wiki pages.:-) .

i think, It is not needed to ask someone that i would like to work on that. You just start working and annouce to list when u have added this topic information  in wiki. So people can see and if they have any suggestion they can contact you through mailing list or they can directly change to wiki pages.

Thanks
Suman

jinesh.