Re: proposed outline for kernelHacking wiki page

Rik and All,

Ok!
I'm a newbie, so I choice a topic to write. We have some guru to review our text?

On 9/14/06, Rik van Riel < riel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Rodrigo Nascimento wrote:

> I want do help too!

> Maybe if I help to write this wiki I can learn more.... :) and it is
> what I want.
>
> Please, tell me what to do :)

I have created a stub top-level page for people to start working on:

        http://kernelnewbies.org/KernelHacking-HOWTO

The easiest would be to create a sub-page for the part you want to
start writing, using ["/Pagename"] as the link style.

After that you can start writing your page, starting with the
outline of that part of the guide.

You can mark which bits you want to write, and which bits you
would like other people to write.  This way it will be easy to
see online who is working on what.

Maybe it would be useful to also accompany such a "territorial
claim" with an expiry date, so if you end up being busy and
not having time, somebody else can jump in and take over?

--
What is important?  What you want to be true, or what is true?

--
Rodrigo Nascimento