Re: [ANNOUNCE] Linux Device Driver Kit available

On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 11:03:33AM +0200, tyler@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> Some suggestions :
> 	* It may be a good idea to build a lxr repo of the linux kernel source on
>     	  the cdrom.

Good idea, I'll add it to the list.

> 	* You said you have included the ldd 3rd versions : it would be
> 	  cool to also include the examples, rewritten for the 2.6.16.19
> 	  kernel (if some changes are needed and if someone takes the
> 	  time to do this job :))

Heh, that would be a lot of work, as lots of parts of LDD3 would also
need to be rewritten.  And I do not have the time to do that right
now...

> 	* Putting the kernelnewbies wiki is a very good idead

Due to the way it's in a wiki, this is being a little harder than
originally expected...

> I have a lot of good docs in my mind, but I guess the 'linux VM
> implementation' (for example) by Mel Gorman won't have his place on
> the cdrom, will he

Hm, that is a bit out of scope, sorry.  But as I do have a lot of room,
I'll consider it.

thanks,

greg k-h