Re: permissions in sysfs

I think Surrel wants to ask that implementing secutiry related
stuffs/system-calls for user and kernel/driver interaction is good to
implement through sysfs or have to use some other way ???

Yes, it was my question. Sorry for not being clear ...
If my interpretation is right then SysFS as Greg mentioned about the
security which can be get using SysFS ......

Ok. Thanks for that. And many thanks to Greg for the sysfs_chmod_file() funtion !

Thomas

this e-mail from your system.
Innova Card will not therefore be liable for the message if modified.