Re: Thread in Kernel

Hi,
I dont understand properly what do you meant my that.
But one thing is clear no thread works for too long.
It either sleeps for some event,or periodically wakes
up do its work and yeilds itself. So during the time
the kernel is working for the behalf of thread and its
true that it could not do other work except interrupts
processing.
Prasanna