How do we read paged data ??

Hi everyone ...

    I am having trouble while reading or writting data
     from skb data structure (used in Networking) i.e.
when data is present in Pages. Paged data information
is stored in skb_shared_info structure .which consists
of . pointer to page structure , size and offset.
Whenever I try to read this data, kernel goes to panic
state. I thought these pages might be locked or
sumthin ... but when i went through kernel code ...
there wasn't any mention of such locks (atleaset i
could not find one !).

  In the kernel code it was all logical .. reading
from page n all .. but when i tried the same code ..
kernel paniced. Can anyone please help me with this ??
. .how do i read this paged data ??

Alok

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!