RE: how to recover the kernel configuration in a running kernel without /usr/src

hi all,

I followed all the steps

in make oldconfig , it asked me some questions (coming with (NEW) )

depmod -ae

it comes with message “ Unresolved sysbols in /lib/modules/......./my_module.o

and I cant insmod it

message “ could not find the kernel version the module was compiled for “

Any more suggestions

Thanks a lot