TimeSlice for Expired Processes

I am going through a nice book "Linux Kernel
Development" By Robert Love and having query regarding
a statement mentioned in it.

1. When a process's timeslice runs out, the process is
considered expired. A process with no timeslice is not
eligible to run until all other processes have
exhausted.

In above statement, I assume that author is mentioning
a if a process timeslice reaches minimun i.e. 10ms, a
process/task is moved from an active array to expired
array.Process with 0 timeslice means that it is no
longer interested in getting processor time and it has
completed its execution and hence expired array will
be having those tasks which will be having timeslice
of 10ms, which is a minimum value [ least priority].

Please anyone let me whether I am right in my
understanding.

Thanks & Regards
Dinesh