Re: RE: RE: Re: more questions on skbuff allocation

hello Deepankar,
          as given in skbuff.h skb_put is used to add data to buffer. I also found 3 skb_put functions call in ip_output.c for fragments. Is they for creating a new packet and fill it? .So as i understand that at each layer skbuff is filled freshly (???) that is data from eg. (tcp)above layer that contains tcp header+data that is taken by IP layer as data and added ip header. So in an all IP layer reuirs skb_put to put data from above layer and skb_push to add IP header. Is that right? IS that way packet build at IP layer...?
regards,
parag.