Re: Re: query related to /proc and read_write.c file

hi Gabor,
         let me explain you what exactly i want. i want to read and write to /proc entry file that i created in /proc after Praveen help me how to create proc entry.My questio whether i can use read and write and open funcion calls on /proc entry to update its contents if not can you tell me how can i acheive it?
regards,
parag.