problem while freeing pages from network stack module

Hi all,

I am working with an application which needed the
duplication of network stacks in the kernel.

So for each such application I have a independent network stack
module  in the kernel, compiled as a group of .o files.
(The .o files from linux-2.4/net/ipv4 and linux-2.4/net/core)

Whenever the application dies, I just delete the module after
freeing the pages allocated by the module.
(So basically I have a written a module which keeps accounting for
  each page allocated by that network stack module)

This used to work fine in 2.2 network stack.

Now I used 2.4.20-13.9.

What I observe is that after the network stack is used for some
time, it sets the page->mapping of some of the pages allocated
by it.

I beleive that it should not do it, as it uses the pages for
maintaining hashes only.

Now the problem I faced due to this is that, whenever my application
dies.
I try to free the pages allocated by its network stack, but as some of
the pages have page->mapping set, hance it leads to BUG in
__free_pages_ok.

Can anybody please advise me, that how can I free those pages,
because I need to free all pages of network stack module before I
delete it.

Any pointers of help will be highly appreciated.
Please CC the mail to me also, as I am not subscribed to the list.

TIA
Siddharth