Re: Help me Urgently,I Have to port a MPEG Decoder Program ,TCP/IP stack in UC/Linux to an ARM Board

Hi Mark,

   Thanks for teh Info.What do u mean by proting for
the ARM board,Since This board is required to connect
to the internet shud I be Writing a device driver for
it or does it already have a working driver for it.I
wud like to know whether there are any Buses on this
board like PCI thru which the network interface is
conencted or is it hardwired into the System without a
BUS.Moreover the Application layer and TCP/IP layer
cannot as of now be fitted onto the Board.I wud like
to know what suggesaions you have for this
problem.Thanks.George