Re: The never ending story about make linux

Hi

Maybe you mistook a development kernel for a stable series.
Development kernels are known to break close to everything except for your
nose because the regression test you mentioned is taking place right before
it.
Thanks for the report, keep up the good work.

Gerold

--
The observed values of all physical and cosmological quantities are not
equally probable but they take on values restricted by the requirement that