Removing "zombie modules"!

hi all,

is it somehow possible to remove those modules from memory that was
unsuccesful in being loaded or being removed from the memory. They show
their states 'loading' or 'removing' when i do 'lsmod'.

These insertion/removal were unsuccesful because of some
error in my module initialization or cleanup functions (some null pointer
access).

I cannot reinsert my module without restarting my computer. insmod gives
an error that the module is already inserted and is in use.

i hope u understood my problem,

TIA,
	john