Re: case sensitivity

	Sorry, I also forgot to mention that it is windows that has failed
you. As I said, most o/s's are like unix, not the other way around, so
shouldnt it have been dumbfuck Microsoft to offer at least *SOME* god damn
flexability, even if it is something like making it so it is case
sensitive?
	If you have, lets say... 10 diffrent programs, and then you have
some other program that is diffrent at programming level. Should it be
that one single program that conforms to everybody's standard? Or should
it be all 10 programs changing there standards for one?

-Dan Erickson-
-ColdOneKnight@rogers.com-