ipchains question

	Hey there,

	Im not sure if I should be asking this question here, but I
figured since ipchains is for changing the kernels packet policies I may
as well. And also I cant get a good answer from anybody else.

	Basicly I have a router / firewall conifuration for my lan. What I
want to do is when running a server, I want it so when somebody nmap's me,
or whatever, it doesnt even show up on nmaps output, but yet still having
the server perfectly runnable.

 Is this even possible?

Thanks
-Dan Erickson-