Re: Evaluate A Typical System's Speed

hi,

i tested gigabit eth and 100 mbit ethernet cards on some systems and i
noticed that bottleneck was generated between CPU and disk. Simply, you
can see it yourself with helping copy/http get/write and time utility.I
remember there are alot articles on the net regarding system
bottlenecks. You can use google..:-)

Also, cluster server doenst make your sytems more performance. It makes
your systems single point of failure or fault tolerans.

Hope this help..
Ilker G.