Watchdoggy

	Howdy,

	I recived a response to my earlier post about a watchdog card, and
somebody suggested that I check out www.national.com
	I appoligize for not being able to remember your name (my inbox
got trashed by accident).

	But anyways, thanks for giving me the link, and if anybody else
knows of any other manufactures of watchdog cards that dont yet have linux
drivers for them and are "highly used" please tell me.

	www.national.com has some stuff, but like the guy said in the
post, "I dont know if you will actually be able to find somebody with this
hardware."

Thanks

-Dan Erickson-
-ColdOneKnight@rogers.com-