Re: sys_create_module??

On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 08:55:20AM -0500, israel fdez wrote:
> OK, but I need to verify any thing that intent open, execute or insmod
> code in a Linux box, searching for virus, and I need the full path to a
> you give any Idea????

I suggest you look into the LSM patch <http://lsm.immunix.org/> which
provides all of the hooks that it sounds like you are trying to find.
It is made to allow different security modules to be easily loaded,
without having to modify the base kernel code.  SELinux, DAC, OpenWall,
LIDS, and other security patches have already been ported to it.

Hope this helps,

greg k-h