Re: sys_create_module??

John Levon wrote:
20020305221622.GA16835@compsoc.man.ac.uk">
On Tue, Mar 05, 2002 at 07:57:21PM +0000, arjan@fenrus.demon.nl wrote:

I need the full path for a loading module, I'm intercepting the
I think this is impossible. there's no guarantee that the module that is
loaded actually ever has been in a file, let alone have a filename ;)

This is true but on a practical level, modutils will create symbols in
/proc/ksyms that are sufficient for locating a module (even in the
ramdisk case in later modutils, I think).
I agree, but I'm intercepting the sys_create_module system call, and I need the module's file name before it is insmod'ed in the kernel. I think that if the module is in /proc/ksyms it is allready linked, dont you?

20020305221622.GA16835@compsoc.man.ac.uk">

regards
john
regards