Re: BUG()

What could (kinds of things) cause this ? since my driver (module) ran fine
before I added some code to it. This bug is only hit when I stress my driver.
Apart from adding some if/thens I am creating threads under certain condition.
The threads exit after doing there work.

In nullshell, what I kind of stuff Ishould look for ? Any insights ?

Usman