Re: BUG()

> What could (kinds of things) cause this ? since my
> driver (module) ran fine
> before I added some code to it. This bug is only hit
> when I stress my driver.
> Apart from adding some if/thens I am creating
> threads under certain condition.
> The threads exit after doing there work.

  As I said, this can happen if an interrupt handler
routine (or any function called by it) tries to
allocate memory, but doesn't specify the GFP_ATOMIC
flag. Does your added code do any memory allocation?
  From your earlier mail, it looks like you have
enabled the remote debugger (kgdb). You should be able
to look at the stack trace and identify the culprit.

Hope this helps.

Ravi.