post

HI,
     I have been trying to post a query for a lifetime on the kernelnewbies
mailing list, But have failed so far.
Do you have a section on Kernelnewbies.org which is a lot less crypic abt
the procedure .

I have a query which I would like posted. I have sent it before to
kernelnewbies@nl.linux.org but it still isnt posted there, so I'll send it
across with this mail.