Re: [announce] kernelhacking-HOWTO available

> > http://www.kernelhacking.org
>
> This looks very promising.

Thanks for all the feedback Daniel, all your suggestions will be
encorporated into the next release.

To the rest of the list; I'm still looking for more suggestions (read as
"I'm a little disappointed to have put _a_lot_ of effort into the
document and had feedback from just one person").

The site has received an additional 100 hits (over and above the normal
30-40 hits per day) since the announcement, so at least some people
_looked_ at it. I find it hard to believe everyone except Daniel thinks
the document is perfect!

Newbies: I'm especially interested in knowing what is missing/not
obvious.  This document is being written largely for your benefit;
please contribute.

Gurus: I appreciate you are all very busy and have more interesting
things to do, but it is important that this document is checked by
people who _really_ know what they are doing.  I am still a relative
newbie!

http://www.kernelhacking.org/docs/kernelhacking-HOWTO/index.html

Thankyou,

Andy