[announce] kernelhacking-HOWTO available

Hello all,

Over the past 18 months I have been learning the basics of
kernelhacking.  For the past 6 months, I have been trying to condense
what I have learnt into a HOWTO for possible submission to LDP.

Although the document is still incomplete, I have decided to publish it
early in order to get feedback from both experienced and newbie hackers
alike.

Read it online at:

http://www.kernelhacking.org

I hope to update it at least once a week until version 1.0 is ready.

Newbies: do not take this document as "gospel" yet; it has not been
checked by experienced hackers.  Veteran hackers: please review the
document and send me feedback (but be sure to follow the guidelines set
out in the "Contacting the author" section).

I have submitted this announcement to this list initially, to try and
iron out the worst of the bugs before I publicise it more widely.  I
hope this will prevent my work from being "shot down in flames" on
LKML!!

Please send me feedback privately unless you feel that it warrants
discussion on this list.

happy hacking, :)

Andy