Re: nftables rule optimization - evaluating efficiency

On Wed, 10 Jul 2024 22:27:02 +0100 Kerin Millar wrote:

> Indeed. It cannot be presumed that all instructions are equal in expense.

I suppose it may actually be even more complicated if different CPU
architectures (all capable of running nft) are considered in a
comparison. So, for simplicity, I was hoping to be able to evaluate
things at least on a single architecture.

> It is a pity

Well, I guess I have touched a subject not interesting for many (hence
not documented).