Does Nftables nft_fib check fib only in the main routing table?

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if this is a bag or configuration issue.

We have VRF vrf1 and interfaces br100 and br999 as slaves of interface
vrf1. Interface br100 receives traffic. We want to make a notrack in
the PREROUTING hook for this traffic on condition that it will be
forwarded to interface br999. When we add rule "nft add rule inet
notracks PREROUTING fib daddr oif br999 counter notrack" we see that
nftables checks only main fib table. I think nftables should be able
to discover the VRF master interface for the incoming interface
(br100) and check the fib vrf1 routing table.